I'm an award-winning, bestselling author of inspirational historical and contemporary romance. I live in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia with my husband and four children. Together with my husband I pastored a church for ten years, and I've worked as a high school English and Learning and Support teacher. I love reading (especially Jane Austen, Georgette Heyer & LM Montgomery), music, films, gardens, art, travel and food. I really enjoy creating worlds where flawed people can grow in faith, hope and love. I am a member of Omega Christian Writers and American Christian Fiction Writers and I'm represented by Tamela Hancock Murray of the Steve Laube agency.
* Pride & Prejudice; Persuasion - Jane Austen
* The Blue Castle - LM Montgomery
* Frederica; The Nonesuch - Georgette Heyer
* My Stubborn Heart - Becky Wade
* The Everstone Chronicles - Dawn Crandall
* Shine Like the Dawn - Carrie Turansky
* Shawn McDonald, Jars of Clay, Tobymac, For King & Country
* Sting, U2, John Mayer, Coldplay
* Strictly Ballroom - classic Australian film
* Emma (2009 BBC miniseries, with Jonny Lee Miller)
* Persuasion (2007, with Rupert Penry Jones - oh, the music, the angst!)
* James Bond & Jason Bourne - tough guys & exotic locales :)
* Much Ado About Nothing (2012) Joss Whedon, B&W - masterful!
* Far From the Madding Crowd (2015) - glorious
* Austenland - how to meet Mr Darcy, modern girl style!
* Ladies in Black - a gorgeous retro look at Sydney's coming of age
* The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society - sumptuous setting!
Check out these images of author friends and scenes from my trip to the US & Canada
Click to see enlarged images from my 2015 trip to England
The Pump Room, Bath
The Royal Crescent
The Upper Assembly Rooms
London's Victoria & Albert museum
Regency-era ball gown & coat
A pretty cottage
Hartington Hall, Derbyshire