If you've enjoyed reading any of my Regency novels, I'd love to have your help
in promoting my upcoming release Misleading Miss Verity.
What do I need from you?
All you have to do is to commit to some of the following influential actions
(you don't even have to have read it!):
Around release time (November 26)
* Share with your friends, church, Facebook community, Twitter followers, book club, library, bookstore - anyone and everyone! - about this amazing book you know will encourage and entertain them ;)
This can be done by word of mouth, Facebook posts (reposted from my Facebook page), tweets, etc
* Mark Misleading Miss Verity as a book you want to read on Goodreads
* Follow the Misleading Miss Verity Pinterest board, and pin Misleading Miss Verity cover to one of your boards
Once you've read it:
* Mention it in a blog post - either as a review, or an interview, a spotlight, etc
* Mention how much you loved it on social media via Facebook, Twitter, etc
* If you're super savvy, create a graphic using a quote from the book!
* Request your local library / book club / church / bookstore to carry it
So many things can make a real difference - and your help is SO appreciated!
Feel free to post other ideas below.
Thanks so much!!!